The Spring panel represents newness and the beginnings of family. The following concepts are visualized:
- “The family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children”. A circle surrounds a young family in the center of the panel.
- “Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan”. Man and woman to the right are in wedding clothes.
- “By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families”. The harvesting of fruit from the tree, the tallness of the silloueted male figure and sword represent necessities and protection.
- “Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children”. The woman encirlces and nurtures young children with her arms. She is center.
- “Marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God . . . the sacred powers of procreation are to be employed only between man and woman, lawfully wedded . . . ” Rose cascades and mountain laurel symbolize love and perseverance. Ferns and babies are new life.
- “Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ”. The Book of scripture lays open upon the rock. Christ would gather us to him like a hen to her chicks.
- The words “RESPECT” and “LOVE” are two principles upon which successful marriages and families are established.